I am sad. I am a sahm. Just had a quarrel with my husband. My LO is 1 month 1 week. I just rise the question asking when he would want to bring him for injection. And he start to piss off and tell me he had been taking alot of leave since I give birth and also during our wedding period which is within this year. And he say to me that I always take and want him to do everything for me. Can't I just do it myself? As a new mom taking care of baby is abit difficult and I hardly have time for myself or sleep. I where got the time to even do my own stuff. He told me that his work is stacking up and he needs to work. Work is as important as the family. Without work how can he feed us. And i feel that I am so useless after he say all the things to me. Feel so regretted to have a baby or even married him.

26 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

You are more than courageous for taking up the sahm role. Sahm have no lunch break, no tea break, no annual leave, no sick leave etc. Only interval short rest time when baby take a short nap. You are more than wonderful and capable. So pls do not feel useless or even think that you are useless. As much as you are a new parent, your husband is a new parent himself too. On top of dealing with new found parenthood, he has to deal with work stress as well. Hope the both of you can have a talk regarding this when the both of you have calm down. Stay positive and happy , a happy mother nurtures a happy child. Hugs.

Read more