I not sure should I divorce with my husband a not. He do nth. But only everyweek give me $150 for buy food n cook. He always hear what his mum say. Dun even bother how I feel at all. When his mum wan see my baby girl. He just say ok to his mum. N NVR even tell me he wan bring over. Last min den say I bring baby girl back. I was like wth. Y NVR even tell me at all. He always discuss with his mum everything he plan. Never even tell me at all. Till I find out. I ask him. He reply me like not happy. After quarrel say tell me no use. I can't even do anything. But I'm his wife. I should know. Even I can't help right? Haix

21 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Dear, i hear your frustrations. No one wants to walk the journey of divorce. Its not pleasant and im sure it must have made you out of your wits to even feel this way. Please seek help and try all means before taking that path. Marriage counseling, writting to him, having a heart felt talk with him. If all else fails, then not too bad. You dont want to walk down the path of regret. Just my 2 cents

Read more