I need to rant... my Husband always priorities his Sister and his friends first instead of me and my Son, we have quarrel over this issue a lot of times , I think his Sister is interrupting our life's , etc went I am having my confinement my Husband went back to Malaysia then his Sister bring him to club and he Lie to me and went I find out he say I'm angry over small things and this year valentine days his Sister came over to Singapore and he didn't even told me back it that his going to fetch his Sister he only told me that went I ask him if we r going to celebrate valentine days and he make me wait for him the whole day then he comes back home ..im so pissed off everything we quarrel it's because of his Sister ..what should I do?!

46 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

It not worth to spolit the relationship between you & your hubby because of his sister. Next time sweet talk your hubby to let u tag along, let his sister know and see how lovingly both of u are. Both importantly, try not to badmouth or quarrel because of his sister as that might bring them closer.Tried to find out is there any things he don't like about his sister or why are they so close before u decided how to deal with his sister antics......

Read more
1y ago

True. have he and his sister had some upbringing that may involve abuse in the sexual nature. Really, I don't want to be that person. if not that ate their parents sickly? Recently deceased parent of theirs?