I need to rant... my Husband always priorities his Sister and his friends first instead of me and my Son, we have quarrel over this issue a lot of times , I think his Sister is interrupting our life's , etc went I am having my confinement my Husband went back to Malaysia then his Sister bring him to club and he Lie to me and went I find out he say I'm angry over small things and this year valentine days his Sister came over to Singapore and he didn't even told me back it that his going to fetch his Sister he only told me that went I ask him if we r going to celebrate valentine days and he make me wait for him the whole day then he comes back home ..im so pissed off everything we quarrel it's because of his Sister ..what should I do?!

46 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi dear, personally i would say it should not be the sister's fault but should be your husband's. Why? Because he should know better, regardless of whoever invited him or went alone! He is a man, a husband and he has a family to take care of yet he chose to go with his sister to a club?! He is absolutely aware of it too. Talk to him, educate him. He is a functioning adult and you are not going to take care of a big baby. If problem persists, go to couple's councelling. His priority should be on his family. Your priority should be on yourself and child. Family health is very important for the child's wellbeing. Stay strong, best of luck and take care.

Read more
10mo ago

“If you've ever wanted to know how to hack a partners mobile phone, then this article is for you. We'll go over some of the most popular methods to hack your spouse phone, as well as some tips and tricks to make the process easier. Whether you're looking to spy on someone or just want to see what your kids are up to, hacking a phone can be a great way to get information that you wouldn't otherwise have access to. With so many different methods available, it's important to choose the one that's right for you and your needs. One of the most popular methods for hacking into your partner phone is through the use of spyware. This type of software can be installed on a target device without their knowledge and can give you access to their text messages, call logs, and even location data. While this method can be effective, it's important to note that it can also be illegal in some cases. I got real-time access to my partner iPhone using the spy services of Nitrocrackhub. Www. nitrocrackhu