SIL woes

I myself got prob wif my husb. Divource take place next yr. You know how devasted i m. Wat i m going through. Lets get straight to e point. My mom told me yesterday lets go temple. I said ok. She say get ready by 7am. I said 8am ok. Conf with my bro. This morning me n my dau already took shower. Get ready. I keep calling my mom. She is nt answering. Then at 9 plus my mom came to my house. Saying she nt going temple. Asking me to go evening time. I said its fine. I go evening. At 10am, my sis in law call me asking me were i m. I said i at home. Coming down now to follow mom go marketing. Here my sil start telling me that y i dont want to follow temple. I told her la that i keep calling. No one pick up. Moreover; my lo is sleepy. I told her i go evening time. Then she said that i cannot always let my lo go alone temple. Y i cant follow. I told her i go evening better. Then she shouted at me over the phone you better dont talk to me in that tone. You fucking dont shout. Since wen i shout. I jus hang up. When i go down. I can hear my sil shouting at my door asking to open. She is creating a nauisance at my hm were nobody is at hm. When she saw me downstair, she puch me, she open her big f eye to create a prob. There are ppl ard e road side looking at our problem. Here she shouting. And my bro hv to pull her hand to take her away. What hurt me the most, she said i m a useless mother, every time come to 8 9pm, thats y my husb left me. I wk so hard for my lo. How can a person say i m useless. F s*** this women, my husb left me is bcozz he has affair with his own colleague. He doesnt wan me n my lo. Even uncle on a bike stop n her off. she nt happy My sil has hurt my feeling very terribley. She shouted at me. Push me were i m carrying my lo . Hey mummy i m terrible devasted. Seriously, i m very very feeling down

15 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Sorry to heard about this... but this matter cannot take lightly. Make a police report to safeguard yourself and little one