14 Replies

Hi, yes you can mix cow's milk to formula milk. I hope your baby is at least 1 year old to introduce cow's milk. If your baby is having a hard time switching from formula to whole milk, try taking a gradual approach: Over a period of time, add a little whole milk to the prepared formula, slowly increasing the proportion of milk to formula until your baby completely switches to whole milk. Hope this helps.

yes you can but please only if your baby is at least 1 year or more. the thing with cow's milk is that it can cause a lot of digestive issues in some babies and lead to gas. also, some babies are allergic and may develop severe constipation after having cow's milk. if you still want to try, start with very small amount and see how your baby reacts to it.

There is no issue with mixing cow's milk with formula if your child is over one year old (Milk is not recommended for infant below the age of one). A lot of my friends do that when introducing cow's milk to their little ones. Start with a small amount and watch out for reactions in your child.

if your baby is over 1 year old, you can definitely mix cow's milk to formula. however, if your baby is younger and you are still planning to start cow's milk, i'd suggest you do so in very small quantities. also, please speak to the doctor before introducing cow's milk.

No. Cows milk is complete in its own way. And formula is replacement food which contain some major properties of milk. So it's not a good idea... But pls consult ur doctor. They have a better idea for these experiments.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-5996)

Hi! Instead of cows milk, you migjt want to consider goats milk ? Goats milk is the closest to breast milk. Goats milk also causes less phlegm comparing to formula milk. Check iut haydairies.com.sg

Is it expensive

Cow's milk only after the baby turns one..and I feel you can give both separately ..I would suggest u check with your ped first before trying anything for your baby

Can I start introducing food to a baby that does exclusive at 4 months getting to 5?

I start introducing sold food from birth to my baby

VIP Member

Nope no cows milk for now and no mixing

Related Questions

Related Articles