Haakaa pump reviews

I love that it is convenient and affordable and like the idea of latching LO on one side and using haakaa pump to collect milk on the other side. However I would like to hear how is the yield like? If use correctly, would it be comparable to electronic pump? Thanks

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

I've tried using it with a single electric pump, comparable yield. Used it alone when I have short breaks at business meetings too, good for relieving and if applied breast massage and compression then yield is comparable.

VIP Member

just started using haakaa and i must say it helps alot hahah the yield at first kinda abit for me but overtime with drinking alot of fluids and oats for brekkie, it increases gradually.

VIP Member

It is really useful for women with high yield. It was useful for me for about 2 months. During which, I was able to catch 100 mL of letdowns while I pump on the other side. 😁

VIP Member

I feel it is lesser yield for me. But it is convenient when latching baby on one side. Lazy to do pump after latching as I want to sleep hahaha.

The yield is much faster and comparable to electronic pump. However I do switch between using haakaa and electronic pump.

VIP Member

Managed to get about 70-100ml on the haakaa side per feeding

VIP Member

Hakka didn’t work for me. Cause I’m exclusive pumping.

VIP Member

Not comparable to electric pump. Electric pump more.

VIP Member

My yield was less but it was a good back up

VIP Member

Very good for latch, esp first few months