Milk Supply

Will my milk supply increase as baby grows up? Everytime i feed my baby, i am only able to collect 30ml of milk on the other side using the haakaa.

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Hi mummy! Don't worry too much about it! Me too have very little output when using the Haakaa or pump. As long as you are feeding on demand the supply will naturally be enough for baby.. I've been exclusively breastfeeding for coming to 5 months.. hopefully I can continue until she wants to wean naturally

Read more

Horigen patented 3D pumping technology have the soft silicon wrapping around the nipple with each suction creating additional stimulant to brain n generating more oxytocin which facilitate milk flow n milk generation. available at shopee.sg/ourlittlelamb. check out ourlittlamb fb n ig..

Yes. Your breasts will produce milk according to your baby but your baby has to suck to send signals to your body. I didn’t have enough milk before 5 weeks and had to top up with formula. Then at 5 weeks I had enough milk that my baby was full so stopped formula.

5y ago

If you pump then 90-100ml is enough for your baby per feeding. I was pumping around 70-80ml and topping up with formula until week 5 then I switched to full latching. You’ll never be able to measure, that’s why they say for breastfeeding babies, do as per demand. Then after a few days, milk supply will regulate. Baby will pull out nipple when full or fall asleep.

Super Mum

Supply will definitely increase. Pumping output is not an indicator of your supply, dont stress about it. My baby is 3mo, i still collect only 30-40ml using Haakaa

Super Mum

Yes, definitely:) keep latching/pumping, drink loads of fluids, rest well and keep happy. Also keep looking at baby’s face/thinking of baby. Works wonders:)

VIP Member

Latch the baby instead of pumping to increase milk supply.

VIP Member

Baby feeds milk supply increases don’t worry

VIP Member

Yes