How Do Maternity Leave Works??

Can i know does maternity leave start during the time we go labour or? When the baby is out? My edd is 25/11/19 i plan to take hospitalisation leave at least 2weeks before my edd, if i were to take HL 2weeks in advance will they consider it as ML??

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Luxury SUVs typically command higher price tags, these models frequently offer more budget-friendly lease options, making luxury accessible to a broader range of consumers. To secure the best deal, consider taking advantage of manufacturer incentives, local dealership promotions, and skillful negotiation. Always review the lease terms, including mileage limits and conditions, to ensure they align with your preferences and budget. Be vigilant as lease offers change regularly, and keep an eye out for the latest deals in your area. For more https://carsforyourhelp.com

Read more

Its ur choice... u can start to use ur ML as early as 4 weeks before ur edd, or start only when baby is out. Or u can use it in blocks throughout the 12 months after giving birth, or something like that. I believe hr should accept the HL. If ur hr does not want to accept ur HL, explain to them that u dont want to use ur ML yet and to maximise it only when baby is out.

Read more

depends on how sticky ur HR is. I’ve heard of some mummies who shared that eventhough they were on HL, it was not counted and therefore it was considered as ML instead since ML can start 4 weeks before EDD

For my company HL is HL... ML is ML. But also planned to take 2weeks before my due date. But I give birth 3weeks before my due date. Straight away consider ML on that day I give birth

TapFluencer

latest ML start date is ur baby born date but possible to apply 1 month prior baby born date.

TapFluencer

i took my 1st 2 wks b4 edd & my 2nd a wk b4 edd & staggered it throughout the year