Headache and cannot sleep well

Hello, I in week 9 now. Recently keep feeling headache everyday and become very light sleeper at night, cannot really sleep. May I know is this normal?

14 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

During the first trimester, your body experiences a surge of hormones and an increase in blood volume. These two changes can cause more frequent headaches. These headaches may be further aggravated by stress, poor posture or changes in your vision. Headaches during pregnancy are common. However, if you develop a severe headache, consult your gynae. There are many causes of headaches, including some problems related to high blood pressure.

Read more
VIP Member

Hi... this is not normal. I think you might be feeling a bit under the weather. May I suggest to you to visit a doctor for some medications? Take care

try to consult doc if the headache persists or just try to listen some soothing music befoe going to bed to keep yourslef calm.

VIP Member

I did have headache quite often during my 1st tri. when I cannot stand the pain anymore I'll eat panadol, the normal ones only

Hi, Please consult a doctor and also be relaxed and watch some light movies or serials at night ? This should help :)

Best to check with doctor, I was told I had to be careful of preeclampsia. Hope it's nothing serious

Super Mum

Hi mummy, I don't think having headache everyday is normal. Try to see a Dr if it persists!

VIP Member

Shouldn't have headache everyday, do see a doctor or your gynae and get plenty of rest.

TapFluencer

Hi, best to check with your doctor as it's not normal to have a headache every day.

Try taking some warm milk at night Try to relax yourself before going to bed