I hate this!

At week 12 now, but the morning sickness seems to only get worse:( feeling headache and dizziness all the time. Cannot do any work, and just feels sooo lousy.

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing such discomfort during your pregnancy. Morning sickness can be very challenging, especially when it seems to be worsening. It's common to feel headaches, dizziness, and overall lousiness during this time. Here are some suggestions that may help alleviate your symptoms: 1. Stay hydrated: Sipping on water or ginger tea throughout the day can help with nausea and headaches. 2. Eat small, frequent meals: Having something light like crackers or toast in the morning before getting out of bed may ease your symptoms. 3. Rest: Make sure to get plenty of rest and take breaks when needed. Being overly tired can worsen symptoms. 4. Ginger: Ginger is known for its anti-nausea properties. You can try ginger candies, tea, or even ginger supplements. 5. Acupressure bands: Some women find relief from nausea by using acupressure bands on their wrists. 6. Talk to your healthcare provider: If your morning sickness is severe and impacting your daily life, it's important to consult your doctor. They may be able to prescribe medication or offer other solutions to help you feel better. Remember, every pregnancy is different, and what works for one person may not work for another. Hang in there, and I hope you start feeling better soon. https://invl.io/cll6she

Read more

Same! At wk 12 too. My previous pregnancy, I was looking forward to wk 13, only to be surprised that the symptoms got much worst. It got better at around wk 15. Hoping this time is the same too 😭

I am at wk12 too. Feeling very nauseous and breathless. I hope it will end soon. Let’s hang on

You can do it :(

TapFluencer

🙏💕

💕

💕

💕