Hi all, I have a few questions that I need advice for. Do you need to mentally prepare yourself for a divorce or just pop the question out one day? If yes, how can you distract yourself from overthinking and keeping it together? I am on the verge of asking for a divorce. My husband has been mentally torturing me whenever we are quarelling and I believe it worsens my psychological health. During the quarrels and arguments he will talk about how screwed up I am with myself in the relationship and why I can get so annoying? The problem is, aren't you supposed to seek affection only from your spouse? But it doesnt seem like it for us- he finds that I am too dependent on him etc, questions why I am restricting him on his interest? I am really very tired of it. I feel that I can take it no longer but I still love him a lot. During the past years I have changed whenever we talk about issues and now, I somehow feel that I am the only one who is making the changes. Whatever or however I change, it will always be insufficient. Please help. Thanks all.

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

As you yourself admitted. You still love him, so go for Counselling instead of considering divorce