i have a 5 year old son. yesterday, he and his 3rd cousin is playing. (i let them because i was busy breasfeeding my 1 yr old daughter). at first they were just coloring and drawing. then suddenly i hear no voices anymore. when my baby fell asleep, i stand up and check them if they are ok. and it shocked me because i saw his third cousin (also a 5 yr old boy) suckin my son's penis. i get mad. really. as in im shouting. i didnt expect that ey are going to do that. but im sure that my son is not the one who would agree to do that because he know its bad. now, i ashamed to play with my son anymore. because he might get confused. im also kissing his "pototoy". buth with his short on. and thats our "lambingan" time. any thoughts?

8 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

One study theorized that this is a stage among children (children tend to compare their sexual organs etc.) But what you witnessed is beyond normal. He must have seen it somewhere (because kids do not listen to what adults say, they imitate what adults do). Talk to his parents about it. Also, I personally do not encourage you to kiss his penis at his age kahit pa lambingan sya. It would seem to him na normal lang ang ganung behaviour. Teach kids, regardless of sex, na it is not OKAY for anyone to touch their genitals except when you are going to wash it.

Magbasa pa
5y ago

Agree po ako momsh na di dapat ikiss kahit na lambingan lang. Pamangkin ko nga 5yrs old pag nililiguan ko sya pinassbon ko sa private part nia. And at his age nahihiya din sya naexpose yun kahit ung pwet nia..