Is it still safe and possible to Find A Job if You're Already 5 Months Pregnant?

Hi. I am a first time mom and I am already at my 21st week. I was trying and planning to look for a part time job to help my husband save and buy stuff for our baby but I am a little hesistant that some companies might take my pregnancy as a factor not to hire me or give me a year of contract. I am a teacher and was adviced to have a 2 weeks total bed rest during my 1st trimester when we found out I am already pregnant for 2 months. So I decided to quit my job since I cannot have an indefinite leave from the company because I was in my probationary period that time. My OB told me that I am doing well now, so as our baby and I wonder if it is still possible for me to continue my work even for part time only until my 6th or 7th month. Is it a good or a bad idea? I don't want to risk my baby of course, but I really want to save money for myself and help my husband with the expenses.

2 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

If you want po, you can try homebased jobs . Create an account under onlinejobs.ph, upwork, or freeeup . Those are marketplaces that can definetely help you fine job to earn money . :) Try watching some videos sa youtube for an idea what kind of work po ang meron sa mga marketplace na yan :)