career vs pregnancy

We were planning to have our 2nd child when i was diagnosed with PCOS early last year. I was told that it would be hard to get pregnant again. I had two tvs that still confirmed my unsolved PCOS, so i have to accept that i may never have a baby again. Then opportunity came at my work, i am a candidate for promotion, so I work hard, make free overtime, never make absences, because i know i deserve it. I am already training for the position when unexpectedly i became pregnant. It came to me as a surprise, ive been waiting for this moment for a long time, and i am positively sure i can still work while being pregnant. But I am bleeding. Tvs shown that I have minimal subchorionic bleeding, so I have to bedrest, but it was almost 2wks, and my period-like bleeding doesn't stop. I want my baby to survive but I also need my work, for their future. I wanted to think positive, but it was easier said than done. i know it was unhealthy to overthink, but i cant stop thinking. i want my baby so much that i hate myself for thinking about the promotion. i really feel bad. But one thing is for sure, I want my baby to survive!

2 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

When in doubt, always choose your child kasi there will be plenty of time to work later.

apply for mat leave. esp risky situation its in our law its fjne take it easy