A worried first time mom

I have known my pregnancy just this October 3 thru some PT kit, and because I was so busy printing for modules, I somehow forgot to visit a certain OB. And as time progresses, I realized that I was bleeding a lot from October 16 to 26, and still not minding it, thinking that maybe it was just normal. However, in October 19, I have come uo with a decision to visit an OB, because the pain was unbearable. As the OB checked me up, she found some sign of pregnancy in me despite of the amount of blood that's still coming off of me. However, the way she sounded was not that overwhelming. She then recommended I take some bed rest and take Duphaston, Filic Acid, and a Progesterone to insert into my private part. She later suggested to visit the clinic same day the following week. The following week as she examined me, although she was trying to be really nice, I could see the kind of looks that she gave away, like it was less of a positive reaction than the first visit I had, so I was worried. I was worried that though she was a little positive about what she knew, I had the feeling that she was just trying to be nice and considerate and just told me, "Let's wait for another week. Let's see if there's a development by then." My concern is that, I may have lost it in between those bleeding days, but still leaves a sign that I'm pregnant when in reality I had a miscarriage without me knowing. (I dunno, really). My question is, what should have i done? Or what shall i do now? Consult another OB? Or what? Please help me. Thank you. #1stimemom

6 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

same case po tayo.. still bleeding padin. check up ko uli bukas para sa bloodtest uli at transV uli. una ultrasound kc wala makita kahit sac. pero positive ako bloodtest at pt. need dw ulitin bloodtest after 48 hrs. worried dn ako kc may bleeding padin ako at pa minsan minsan may kasama buo buo dugo. 5 weeks 6 days today base sa LMP ko. may balita napo ba sa case mo?

Magbasa pa
VIP Member

May mga buntis po talaga ng nagmemens pa din or yang bleeding na sinasabe nyo. Sa tingin ko po, makabubuti din na sundin nyo ang advise ng current ob nyo which is bed rest and take nyo po yung mga medicines na pinrescribe nya. Up to you na po if not comfortable talaga kayo sa ob nyo, you can always ask for 2nd opinion naman.

Magbasa pa

Pa check up ka po sa ibang ob, baka iba findings nya. pero yan sa current ob mo baka tinatry nya maging ok pregnancy mo.. minsan kasi pag early pregnancy palang nag babawas ng blood.. at baka sensitive pagbubuntis mo

VIP Member

It's best to follow your OB's instructions. Avoid doing things that can trigger stress and prioritize your baby more than anything else. I think your school head will understand if you take a break from work.

VIP Member

Just follow your ob’s instructions. If you’re instructed bed rest then do it. All you can do now is be patient and try to stay calm. Pray.

pls consult sa ob. bedrest, eat healthy and drink plenty of water. pray for your baby's safety and yours too