Pregnancy Anxiety

I am feeling very upset recently as I don’t already spend time with my husband and we don’t live together and yet he says we should focus on work for our baby thus we can’t have a honeymoon. And he is paying for his mother’s trip , and when he goes Malaysia , I thought at least I can finally have some alone time with him, he ask his mum along (like wtf .. he is not single parent not only child)…even simple meal he ask his mum if she wants to join.. the thought of the lack of opportunity spending quality time just make me worry.. I don’t know if it’s my issue but I am seriously quite irritated by this kind of arrangement..I used to be so carefree and I feel my life is tied down by him and yet he does minimum effort to in spending quality time..

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Just tell him straight. Say “baby from now onwards I only want two of us before our baby arrives. Means dinner only me and you, don’t ask anyone else including your mom” Be direct and set expectations so if he doesn’t follow you won’t be feeling this way

Hello. I understand your frustration. Have you tried telling him how you feel? I personally feel that men needs to be told directly instead of showing hints. Can try telling him that you feel that you guys should spend more couple time together before baby comes!

6mo ago

:( I agree with the below comment. Told him something like “date night? Just you and me! ❤️”