14 Replies

VIP Member

So sorry to hear that. Well, I feel that you can enroll your 1st to childcare and baby to infant care. The teachers could teach and guide or take care them. Working mother has more government subsidies. I rather send them to childcare to let them learn and socialize than let them stay at home as I feel your place not so positive for them. For short term, maybe they can help you take care( maybe don't need to spend so much to parent). But for long term, I feel is not a good growing environment for them. While you with them, you got to endure and explain to them. While you with your husband, try to speak to him peaceful but not complaint and nagging style. Try to release positive thinking / spirit or solutions so that your husband could feel you and works with you! Luckily me that I'm not staying with both side parents but I need to handle everything myself. I would try to do everything myself so that I don't need depends on others. Well, Positive attracts positive. Negative loves negative. Jia you mummy!

VIP Member

First of all, you need to calm down. Yes sometimes own parents are the ones giving us more problems then our inlaws. You have bite it thru because you are staying with them. Will you be moving to your own place anytime soon? As for the lotion, ignore your mum, don't care if she is angry about you applying it, apply while she isnt around you. You are the mother and you meant well. As for your brother. well. probably he isn't mature yet. Just ignore.

😭 not moving into our place anytime soon. In laws might be tough to handle but own parents are the ones that are really giving us the real prob. Yes i did apply, she scolded and said sarcastic stuff like as though it is some big issues. I agree, bro is just immature, but mum sides on him thinking that there isint anything wrong, even thought that why am i jealous of bro and picked on him.

VIP Member

It is not easy to make anyone change their attitude or characteristic in short time furthermore so many of them, i. e. both parents and brother. Your hubby might feel annoying overtime if you keep complaining and when you don't voice out your stress you will be very suffer too. This is not healthy at ll for you and your own family. The best and only solution is move out to stay with your own family.

VIP Member

I feel u really need to move out asap. Character is not likely to change after 5,6 decades of life, whatever u say won't impact much. That said, in the meantime, have a serious conversation with your parents without interruption to show them how seriously you take this. Arrange for someone to help care for your child while this discussion take place so that there is focus on the topic on hand.

Sorry to hear that. Have an open conversation with them to change. If they still don’t tell them u will move out assuming that’s possible. If you can’t move out, get more headstrong and tell them u will follow their advice where you feel right and not every time. Stay strong . All the best.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-33208)

Hi, I would suggest talk to them straight and also discuss with your husband about the possibilities of moving out. This will give you more relaxation and time

VIP Member

But your husband is not wrong, most old folks are like that but of coz you can always have a word with your parents. Maybe try and find a place of your own?

Parent are of different era, they can be especially controlling when kids live with them, so i guess best is to think of alternative, if can move out

Will u planning to move out? Otherwise the only thing u can do is ignore them and accept. This is life

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles