A confession

I just feel bad that I scold (read: shouted) to my 2 years old son tonight & he's crying so bad that I could feel his sadness 💔 now he's sleeping but my guilty won't go away. I hope I could be a better mom

6 Balas
 profile icon
Tulis jawapan

I've experience that before to my 2 year daughter. I've shouted to her n I've shut the fridge door really harsh till she scared n cried top of her lung. N she don't want me to comfort her that time. I told my husband to pick her n comfort her n I go shower n take my time. After a while I go to her n apologise to her. I told her, mummy really apologise n she have to help mummy to manage my anger... I do really really feel bad about that. I feel worse being her mom. The reason I shouted at her just she play with open n close the fridge door many times. I feel so stupid cause they ain't know nothing yet still angry with her. Starting from there, I tried to control my anger. I don't want her to be scared of her own mummy. I want her to be safe around me. I got problem with anger management after giving birth at the year 2021. N my goal for 2023 to be patience n resolve my anger management. Hope mommies around with same situation like mine will have more strength in controlling the emotional 🙏

Baca lagi
1y ago

It happened to me just now 😞