A confession

I just feel bad that I scold (read: shouted) to my 2 years old son tonight & he's crying so bad that I could feel his sadness 💔 now he's sleeping but my guilty won't go away. I hope I could be a better mom

6 Balas
 profile icon
Tulis jawapan

I've experience that before to my 2 year daughter. I've shouted to her n I've shut the fridge door really harsh till she scared n cried top of her lung. N she don't want me to comfort her that time. I told my husband to pick her n comfort her n I go shower n take my time. After a while I go to her n apologise to her. I told her, mummy really apologise n she have to help mummy to manage my anger... I do really really feel bad about that. I feel worse being her mom. The reason I shouted at her just she play with open n close the fridge door many times. I feel so stupid cause they ain't know nothing yet still angry with her. Starting from there, I tried to control my anger. I don't want her to be scared of her own mummy. I want her to be safe around me. I got problem with anger management after giving birth at the year 2021. N my goal for 2023 to be patience n resolve my anger management. Hope mommies around with same situation like mine will have more strength in controlling the emotional 🙏

Baca lagi
1y ago

It happened to me just now 😞

Its sokay dear. Sometimes as a mom we can’t handle our emotions. In my advice, i think you should apologize to him. And then try to ‘buy his heart’ with something that can make he happy like take a time together with some activities that can make him feel you love him more n more

VIP Member

how are you right now mommy? are you ok? i'm sure you have your own reason for doing that. tomorrow morning you can explain properly to your son. give him a kiss & play with him. you are a great mom nonetheless. we are all trying to be a better mom. hugs! ♥️

Baca lagi

I’m a mom of 3month baby. Reading this really helps me to be a good mom. Taught me in many ways as possible of how to handle our kiddos and being great mom. It’s way long journey and i hope all of us are growing to be a great mom to our baby.

we all trying to be a better mom. its ok. go hug him while he’s sleeping. tell him that you love him and you’re sorry

ok now sis?

1y ago

After all the comfort comments, i knew I'm not the only one who's struggling to be a better mom. Warm hugs! ❤️