I don't know what I'm feeling right now .. I'm a SAHM with Two kids with no other help.. often see my frens' Facebook n instagram posts about Husband n Wife gg out alone for Cycling , movie , overseas holidays etc without kids.. but here I am daily stuck at home or with my kids. Husband is v busy at work n every day when he is back from work, will be dead beat n not much energy For the kids so it is back to me again caring for the kids. Why is it other couples seem so relax though they also have 2-3 kids like me .. like they can have so much couple time despite having 2-3 kids like me ? Ranting :(

25 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Firstly, just unfollow these people. That's what I always do. They are they, you do you. If it's what makes you envy or couldn't stop comparing I will just do that.

I don't have couple time. Neither have I any help from friends or family. Needless to say a helper. So it's me and hubby 365 days a year with no break. You are not alone

Never compare. Do things on your own phase. Concentrate more on the kids than others especially social media.... You are not alone! I faced it myself for 4yrs now.

Social media can be deceiving. Perhaps you can try getting help to babysit your children once in a while so that you can spend some quality time with your Husband

Firstly avoid FB, insta, etc - they only make us compare with others. Then see your situation and decide sensibility the best course of action. All the best.

Whatever is on Facebook is not real dear. People only post the surface. In reality life isn't a bed of roses like what is shown in Facebook.

I have a friend with 2 maids, in laws are rich, always posting about her branded bags and stuff. I muted her and stopped hanging out with her.

VIP Member

Please do not compare. It makes you feel lousy. Just remember you’re doing fine in your own arrangement too! 😊

I'm ok with no couple time actually. I prefer to have family time. I like to have my Son together in all activities

VIP Member

The couple time ppl post might not too true in real life. Do try to find pleasures in little things.