Mommy here with Husband who needs to travel overseas frequently for work , how do u cope alone handling two kids ? No help from parents n in-laws too.. feeling depressed every time hubby needs to travel for work .

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

1. Hire a helper. That will reduce your work load. 2. If your child is 18 months old or above, enrol her in a playgroup for a few hours. If both the kids are of the same age, enrol them in playgroups. 3. Keep recipes simple, nutritious, one pot meals which are easy to prepare. 4. Take a nap when kids are resting during day time. 5. Alternately, bring them to neighbourhood parks or to a library to keep them engaged.

Read more