I am running out of ideas to bring my kids to during the weekends! We always go window shopping at the malls but the kids are getting sick and tired of it. Even I am sick of the choices. Spam me with places that are fun and does not cost a bomb. Indoor playgrounds are so ex!

46 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

How about outdoor playground like pasir ris park? They have wide varieties of swings , slides , rope climbing and they can play with sand ! It's free with sea breeze and many kids to play along with . My 3kids can play there for the entire day without complaining they are bored or tired . We brought their bicycle along too if they wish to cycle

Read more

u can bring them for some outdoor activities.. like going to reservoir for walks and parks..for some fresh air n nature play...else u can bring them to farms... normally they are focused n only charges for food for feeding. try animal resort in selectar... my gal love it...or bring them go picnic n kite flying at marina barrage. .

Read more

You might wanna consider bringing them to the latest Marine Cove;Playground for Families at East Coast Park. Heard many good reviews! Or you might wanna checkout this daddy's blogger website for ideas http://www.cheekiemonkie.net/2016/07/best-free-children-outdoor-playgrounds-in-west-singapore.html

Read more

how old are ur kids. hmm. . can bring them to those shopping ctr play groud which is free. like west gate the top lever hsve nice play area. ir can go swimming. or head to any park which near u can go cycling . and I love to bring kid to library too . they can red some book .. air con too .

West coast park is a nice place for family outing so do water park at Jurong.. Plan to explore water play area at vivocity and play Park as Westgate. Ice skating is also a great option and not too expensive at Jcube. Other then Park we love to explore museums and farms at kranji.. Thanks

PET SAFARI it's a pet shop at NEX, can see dog hamster fishes etc,after that can either go library or go roof top play water.... kallang wave.... or go NTUC buy grocery, make it fun, get your kids involve in preparing checklist and involve in preparing the ingredient for cooking...

There are free places that your kids will enjoy it, such as the water playgrounds or fountains at Clarke quay, vivocity, city square mall etc. Or can bring them to nature places such as punggol waterway or botanic gardens. There are various forms of playgrounds there too.

We are blesss with many free parks in Singapore , ECP with the new marine cove playground ,jacob ballas which is kids oriented, huge eco greenery at bishan tpy park and my favourite is labrador park coz its less crowded and you get the sea and the greens too !

Waterplay at shopping centers like causeway point, nex, vivocity are all free and fun. Museums are also a fun place with many that has fun activities for kids at either free or low price. National gallery and artscience museum is very fun for example.

Why not spend the time at home instead? You can do handicraft while at home. Safe and cheap. You can also engaged them in baking lessons with you. Bonding time with the kids are real fun and you don't really have to spend alot of money.

Read more