I am running out of ideas to bring my kids to during the weekends! We always go window shopping at the malls but the kids are getting sick and tired of it. Even I am sick of the choices. Spam me with places that are fun and does not cost a bomb. Indoor playgrounds are so ex!

46 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I'm also facing the same problem. I'm having 3 kids so to bring them to indoor playground is seriously out. For now wat I'm doing is we will go to library or swimming. Sometimes we will just go vivo toy r us to look at toys.

We love bringing my girl to different farms like animal farm or fish farm.She loves waterplay so we love going to garden by the bay to have fun in the water , different shopping mall waterplay area. All this are free n fun

Changi airport is great! Big place with small playgrounds and viewing galleries! U can take the sky train to and fro too! When the kids are tired u can use the free stroller! Plenty of food choices too!

maybe should try bring them to ORTO or even pasir ris pond where they can have fun walkibg while watching people fishing..at Orto they can see kids their age catch fish at the kids fishing side..

My kids recently falling in love with the newly open outdoor playground at Marine Cove. The scenery is nice and got few options for dining. We prefer to go during evening time as not too hot.

1. Swimming in public pools 2. Beach 3. Picnic at botanic gardens 4. Gardens by the bay Really depends how old your kids are and what kind of activities you would like.

Read more

Nature spots are not only free but also good for the eyes and souls! Macritchie, Lower Peirce reservoir, Southern Ridges, Pasir Ris Park..

VIP Member

How old are your kids? Swimming is a great activity and it's cheap too. Places like farms, picnics and vivocity waterplay are great too!

Changi Airport. It has small indoor playgrounds, they can have train rides and watch aeroplanes. Strollers are so easily available too.

Changi airport big and spacious .. What's more it's air-conditioned . Other than that I also run out of places in Singapore.