Milk and more milk!

I am always worried about my child is not taking enough nutrients because she is a picky eater, she don't takes vegetables or meat. That's why instead of fresh milk I am still giving her Formula milk. Are there mummy still giving formula milk to their toddler? 🥛🍼🥛🍼

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

It is OK to still give fm to your toddler but have to understand that their main source of nutrients don't come from milk anymore. It is important to let her eat her food in order for her to get those nutrients from there. Can I know if she tried the food? Or she just reject upon seeing them? Maybe you need to stop giving her milk in order for her to eat her food. Kids are smart... She knows that you will give her her milk if she doesn't eat her food. If you think that this method is too harsh then maybe you can try letting her prepare her food with you. You must lead by example too.. Eat together with her and eat everything so she can copy and follow.

Read more
VIP Member

I was given fm milk to my kid untill he is 3 years , as he is also picky eater .. now have stopped n giving fresh milk n food .. as he also don’t like to eat veggies n meat ... so I give him dal porridge .. it have almost if the proteins n nutrients .. I add leafy veggies as well together I cook n give him once a week atleast ..

Read more
4y ago

I know it’s kind of Indian style food .. but it’s very good for kids .. dal n rice in equal quantity pressure cook untill it’s completely soft n temper it with jeera ghee or butter n a pinch of turmeric

Hi, I would suggest that along with formula milk, also try introducing healthy snack made with different veggies in your babies diet, Initially there will be resistance but with regularity I am sure your baby will start eating :)

4y ago

The moment she saw its green she will Reject it. I just can't find a solution on below not to make her so picky. :(

Super Mum

I gave my daughter FM till 2yo.. she was very picky too, but we made her eat and sit in her chair till she finished

4y ago

My husband doesn’t allow any playing of food, so we just fed her, and put the bowl far away from her. Haha