Painful Menses

I always have painful menses every month. It is so bad I can break into cold sweat and feel light headed sometimes. I avoid cold drinks and ice cream and avoid green beans too. Any idea if there are any solutions to permanent cure my monthly pain? I do not want to be dependent on painkillers monthly too.

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi. I have super painful mensus too. I've tried alotof supplements but doesn't work. Nothing works except for Mensus panadol. I used to consume it everytime i have it but now I've stopped cz I'm afraid of the side effects. For now i jz lay down mostof the time. Maybe you wanna try Kiranti. It's a turmeric drink. My aunt recommended it to me but i didn't really try it. Not sure if it works. But it is for mensus pain.

Read more
Post reply image

I’ve always had very painful period cramps too, I could even faint! I avoid taking painkillers/panadol and just endure. Those heat pads never work. Keep hydrated by drinking plenty of warm water but avoid coffee. I apply this chinese ointment ‘Siang Pure Oil Formula I’ (the red one) on my tummy; it helps soothe the cramps a little and the smell keeps me calm. Backrubs help too.

Read more
VIP Member

Have you seen a doctor on your condition? It could be endometriosis, fibroids or cyst. You may need an ultrasound for an accurate diagnosis.

You can visit Chinese physician from TMC. they are good and you can go for weekly accuputure.

Taking fish oil on a regular basis. Also can try ginger tea to warm your tummy

VIP Member

Best to consult your gynaecologist...Take care!

TapFluencer

Drink more tonic soup after menses

warm compress over tummy

VIP Member

Put smt warm over tummy.

Pls consult gynae