Unfaithful Husband should give him a chance?

My husband was cheated on me and daughter. What should I do? Should I still believe him even he apologized for his mistakes?

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

How old is your Daughter? Is this his first transgression? What made him cheat? How Long did he cheat? Was it an affair or one night stand? Do you have enough finances to support yourself? For me I would forgive him if our Daughter was older and it was an emotional affair and he fell in deep like for someone else and was struggling with emotions. If it was a one night stand I would not be able to forgive or trust him going forward, cause easy for it happen again and again. And I would be stressed every night if he works late... I am also financially Independent, and have enough relatives and help to raise my daughter without needing a spouse.

Read more
VIP Member

Marriage is tough and to stay monagamous is very very difficult. The institution of marriage is a recent, man made concept and even then, in the early days polygamy was the usual way. So it's not natural for humans to just have one sexual mate. That said, I do like the concept of monagomy - i would hope that my spouse and myself dont cheat on each other - but intellectually I would not fault him or myself if we do end up sleeping with someone else.

Read more
VIP Member

Hugs mama!!! This is such a tough decision to make, im sure you want the best for your child and want to keep the family together but trusting your husband again is not gonna be easy. he has to work triple hard to earn your trust. Go for counseling if possible. And whatever you do listen to your heart

Read more

No i will nt forgive him jus bcoz i hv a child. I forgiven him once, he then started his nonses a year later. I hv decided to divorce and move in with my child. I dont care if i hv money or no money, i am indepent to raise my child alone. I thank god i have my own family support.

Read more
VIP Member

Sorry to hear how you are feeling. For me, i wont forgive him. As a mother, i am fully independent to raise my child by myself. I dont need such person. And i do not wish to give such influences or my child needs to know.

VIP Member

Everyone make mistakes. Please forgive your hubby and keep the family intact for your daughter.

If I'm you even I forgive but I can't forget. It's so hurt!

5y ago

it's truth. Such a unforgettable experience with this one. Where's the real Love?

VIP Member

I am unlikely too but we have to also consider situations

No man i won’t forgive