Useless husband

My husband is very useless. When we go out, he complains that it’s too hot. He refuses to take care of my 2 year old toddler saying I’m the one who wants to go out therefore I should be the one taking care of him. I am pregnant with a second child so it’s taxing for me to keep running after him when he doesn’t want to hold my hand. He expects me to take full responsibility I.e taking care of my son, taking the bag, carrying him. He only wants to play his phone game or use social media or reply to his work even though he’s on leave. Then when we’re at home, he also just lie on the bed the whole day and use his phone. He always say I don’t know how to cook, how to take care of kids, dunno how to teach my child properly. I feel so depressed and tired of trying.

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My husband was so smooth at hiding his infidelity so I had no proof for months, I was referred to some hacker and decided to give him a try. the result was incredible because all my cheating husband text messages, WhatsApp, Facebook and even phone conversations was wired directly to my cell phone. so helped me put a round-the-clock monitoring on him and I got concrete evidence and he showed me proof. If your spouse is an expert at hiding his cheating adventures. WWW . HACKERSPYVILLE . COM

Read more
Post reply image