Useless husband

My husband is very useless. When we go out, he complains that it’s too hot. He refuses to take care of my 2 year old toddler saying I’m the one who wants to go out therefore I should be the one taking care of him. I am pregnant with a second child so it’s taxing for me to keep running after him when he doesn’t want to hold my hand. He expects me to take full responsibility I.e taking care of my son, taking the bag, carrying him. He only wants to play his phone game or use social media or reply to his work even though he’s on leave. Then when we’re at home, he also just lie on the bed the whole day and use his phone. He always say I don’t know how to cook, how to take care of kids, dunno how to teach my child properly. I feel so depressed and tired of trying.

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I feel your woes, my hubby isn't any better than yours.Example. He needs me to tell him to go get the milk powder done for our baby, go take out the rubbish etc. whereas when washing clothes, he will automatically go and wash his own clothes first and spend lesser time with our kid. Am not fine with that, if he doesn't want to be close with kids in the first place, then what is the use of getting settle down? T_T All he ever complained about was me nag and scold him after he had a long tiring day from work. Sigh, men doesn't understand what we have went through the whole day with kids.

Read more