My husband is an online gamer. He always play on his phone whenever at home. I understand it when we we're bf/gf but now that we already had a baby how can I open it up to him in a nice way? Our baby is 2 months already. As a full time mom, I want him to help me or spend with our LO whenever he's home. Am I asking for to much? I know he is also tired from work and I understand that.

6 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Find the right timing if you were to talk about this to him. I did that to my husband while we're lying on bed and felt relax (someone suggested it to me) He'll understand you as you properly communicate your needs and concerns. My husband is also a gamer and an avid collector of those toy collectibles, but I made my self clear in that matter and I also expressed my views and told him I also need him to be my alternative caregiver when I am already exhausted. They would frequently answer with it's their stress-relieving technique but might as well request him to alot a specific number of hours for playing while considering the help you need.

Magbasa pa