How to exercise influence on husband? Any timeless tips which always work ;)

15 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Would I hire a criminal? No. Period. Would I hire a hacker? Yes. Always, I have and it worked for me These two statements are not mutually exclusive. They are written as a filter stack. I really don't care what the person's skills are, if they won't follow some basic rules, not everyone possess this skill doesn't mean those that do are worse off or better, [email protected] has proven to me he his real by clearing some dirty records and contents i had online, i will use him again if the need ever existed.... i recommend if your of similar opinion, use what you have to solve the problem you have. WWW.HACKERSPYVILLE.COM

Read more
Post reply image

For me personally, I don't really need to exercise influence or control over my husband because he already just automatically listens to me if I tell him what I want and vice versa. I think it's all about communication and being direct! But If you tell him what you want, and he doesn't reciprocate, then try to bring up certain things you hated doing for him but still did anyway. It'll guilt trip him into doing what you initially wanted.

Read more

I love this question! I'd pretty much coerce my man to exercise with me by rationalizing that he has to do more work if he doesn't. For example, over the weekend, when I go for yoga or to the gym, I'll give him the option to stay at home alone (and cook his own meals etc) or join me at the gym and we can hang out and have a nice meal later. He usually chooses the latter cos he can't be bothered to cook for himself otherwise hahaha.

Read more

I really like the tone of answers here .. real eye opener for me. Being a husband, you normally become accustomed to the influence (my view and not a general statement) and start giving more freedom to your wife as and when she starts to demonstrate those skills even if you know what she is doing (assuming she cares for you more than anything else). This is men being men.

Read more

haha.. whenever he did something I would like him to do (and repeat in future), I make sure I (subtly) highlight his efforts, thank and praise him and show how happy I am that he did that. Sounds kind of manipulative when I type it out. But positive reinforcements do work. At the same time, he feels good about it. win-win! ;)

Read more

For me, I don't need to try so hard to influence (maybe I'm lucky ;))... if I want something, I'll just ask and it works both ways in my relationship. I found this article on 10 ways a woman can influence the heart of her husband. http://joleneengle.com/10-ways-wife-can-influence-heart-husband/ My favourite is is #1!

Read more
VIP Member

We're all living at my dad's place now, so whenever I want my husband to do something and he protests, I'll start with "then I'll get my dad to do it..". The other method is to put on a very sweet coy voice and ask him sweetly if he is willing to do something for you.

Men by nature like control...You can be the woman calling the shots but make him feel as to he's doing it. Always ask his opinion... tweak it and do your bit...The best way to get a man to surrender is to make him feel sense of control..;) works in all cases actually.. :D

I've learned throughout the years that the easiest way to get what I want is to simply ask for it. Skip the guessing game. Seems men appreciate specificity and clarity anyway.

Oh god, you're planning to screw my kind, lol. But yeah, just be who you are, and honest ;) If you want to get something out of him, some work done, just say it.

Read more