Hey Kelly - I hate exercise. Any tips on how to lose weight that does not involved any type of exercise?

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

She shared in the video that there are no other ways. There are quick fixes going around like pills/creams/massage but they are all not long term and whatever ingested and applied has the chance of entering your bloodstream and entering your breastmilk if you are still breastfeeding. So the best is still to look into the diet and workout which will be the healthiest way and you don't need to pay anyone for it. Not really sure what to advise as u did not mention if ur are pregnant or postpartum as it mean really different diet. Think of exercise as a part of ur life, it could be walking at the mall, pushing pram in the park for briskwalk, having a friend or 2 to meet up with to exercise together - it could be Pilates, some planks/squats etc.

Read more
7y ago

I can help if you're interested. Let me know! :)

Based on what I know. The only way is back to basic won't go wrong.. Not pills, or whatever. Just exercise, however exercise is not the main part. Our meals play a bigger role. You are what you eat.