I always feel guilty for leaving my kids behind but i have to work. Any tips to help me feel less guilty?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I'm pleased to recommend(THOMASGONZALEZ125ATGMAILDOTCOM) a legitimathacker for any hack related job you might be interested in. I got in contact with him on here when i was having problems with my cheating partner and needed help in getting evidence against him in court, he helped me hack into his phone and social networks and under some hours i was seeing chats and messages and he also help retrieve deleted conversations.i'm so glad i got in contact with him,hes into various kind of jobs like:facebook hacking/spying, whatsapp spying, phone tracking and cloning for call logs and even deleted messages,snapchat,instagram,text messages,bank statement,hangouts or any media messenger or sites.you can contact him via THOMASGONZALEZ125ATGMAILDOTCOM CONTACT HIM TODAY...........

Read more

Isn't your answer in your question? "... I have to work." If you're feeling guilty, probably you don't really have to work but want to work, in which case, you eed to ask yourself why you want to work: self fulfilment, etc?. Working mum here, & i know i will feel a lot more miserable when I'm home full time. Just my personal preference. I don't want to trigger another classic mum at work vs home war

Read more
VIP Member

Instead of feeling guilty why don't you change the point of view? Take this moment as one of the life lesson to the kids. By working on something you love and be the best at it, you teach them how to keep integrity, passion, and hardwork. Someday they'll be proud of you because of that :)

VIP Member

Always remind yourself it's always good for both the kids & the mom to have some me time. As long as the kids are in good hands & you do spend quality bonding time with them during evenings & weekends. I believe in quality bonding time rather than quantity time spend

TapFluencer

I have used the formula when at work I focus on work and when at home, I focus on my Son. No point feeling guilty then not performing at my best in both situation