How to teach kids with more whilst maintaining a good patience level???

11 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Focus on breathing out - breathe in, of course! But lengthen and extend the out-breath. Do this a few times whilst counting to ten. The natural breathing response when you become exasperated is to take a sharp in-breath and keep breathing in - this is how we breathe when we are angry or anxious. We naturally sigh (an extended out-breath) when we become stressed - this is nature's way of helping us de-stress.

Read more

i have a nephew who is 6years old and have adhd. my sister calm him down by doing regular meditation. he comes from a sikh religion so my sister made him chant a type of prayer to mediate. it would be hard at first but after sometimes ur kids will get use to it.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-11601)

you can try games that teaches them how to practice self-control. There are many you can find online that you don’t have to spend money to buy. And these will be useful skills that follow them even through adulthood!

TapFluencer

Should your patience level come to a challenge, take ten deep breaths breathing in and out slowly. If still angry, repeat process till you calm down

You need to control your senses that is possible through yoga and meditation

5 and 7 years old

How old is your child, Lew?

Aku chat aku chat

lead by example