How old is your lo now ? Do you want to be pregnant now or are you pregnant already or planning for pregnancy?

31 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

My LO is 26 months old, currently not pregnant either. I don't know whether I'd want to be pregnant now, one part of me wants to give my son a sibling soon - while another knows I can't afford to do so on my own right now. I guess I wouldn't? Not planning for pregnancy because I ... basically need to find a husband first! HAHA.

Read more
VIP Member

15 months and a half, initially wanted to plan for another one, but saw one of my friends struggling to juggle one 16 months and one newborn, dropped off the idea of having another one so soon 😅

VIP Member

My LO is turning 18 months this month. Honestly, not sure if want to get pregnant again. So many factors need to consider, but we’ll see how it goes.

VIP Member

Now my kid turning 3 , still not ready for 2nd child .. happy with 1.. but no plans as of now, hoping to get unplanned pregnancy :)

My LO is 10 months plus now. We are planning for #2 this yr and give birth next yr. We will stop with juz 2 kids. Too tiring!

VIP Member

My elder was 2yo when i was pregnant w my #2. now my #2 is 2yo while i'm 7months pregnant. All is unexpected pregnancy

Read more

I have a 5yo son, not with me and a 2yo daughter and a one yo son. Wish to have one more gal maybe next yr

VIP Member

mine is turning 7months soon!! yes will plan for 2nd one.. but not so soon.. maybe another 2-3years

My first daugher is 3 yo, son 18 months and baby 5 months, lol. Best to wait 2 years for another baby.

My firstborn is currently 26mths old and have been planning to get pregnant but no luck