Date night with husband

How often do you and hubby have date nights and what do you look forward to most? #date #marriage #romance

Date night with husband
9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

hah... what are the defination of date night... out catching a movie etc etc...? after 3 births... not so often... its quite handful actually. but we do make it a point to catch movie at home every friday night .sat kids play till late, mummy and daddy play till late too 😉 but we did try to squeeze in dates without the kids.. and it only happen once every 6 mnths, in my records now... probably for afew hrs like 4 maybe... and i look forward to coffee dates.. sit, rilex and cuddles.

Read more

Once a week at least. It's usually a movie and dinner date if it's a weekday night. If it's a weekend, we'd try to plan for something longer and more creative -- maybe yoga, workout at the gym or simply a day to catch up on groceries and hanging out.

Once a month maybe. I got 4 kiddos. seriously no time for own self only when the kids r not schooling then no choice, hubby has to take leave. Otherwise it would be on special occasion only.

Read more
VIP Member

Once or twice a week ☺ Look forward to escape and spend some time with just the 2 of us for some movies or karaoke etc..

once a week .. sometime alone just the two of us, where we can be crazy and do all sort of things .

VIP Member

We have date night every weekend

Not often

VIP Member

Weekly