How often do you read books to your child?

9 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Nowadays, hindi na uso yung nagbabasa ng books kasi nandyan na yung tablet at smartphones. As much as possible, I always see to it na may new story books ang baby ko at least twice a month and pinipilit ko talagang basahan sya ng mga stories even though busy ako sa work. Importante parin talaga yung mga books kesa sa mga napapanuod nila sa YouTube. Nagseserve na din ito as bonding nyong dalawa ng little one nyo :)

Magbasa pa

We got to read books everyday until my son was 2 years old. Now, we can no longer manage to do it every night, unfortunately. He's also into playing with his sister so I let them have fun and bond.

I try my best to do it every time I can. We just don't do it everyday, but instead of reading books, we love to do some Q and A with my toddler. Anything under the sun.

We are fond of role playing - classroom set up. We usually do this several times a week. And we read books together as part of the role play.

We do that everyday, My daughter picks-up a book and then she goes and hands the book over to me meaning that I have to read it to her.

Everyday. Even I am busy doing something, if my baby asks me to read her books, I will set aside what I am doing to read with her.

Everyday. We spent reading time in the morning, afternoon and evening. We use colorful books so they can be attractive.

Everyday, morning and evening. Minsan paulit ulit na yung books pero keri lang. Hehe

I try to make it almost everyday before bedtime..its our bonding time..