Expressed Milk

How much breast milk can i get from 1 pumping session and how long more after there is no mlre milk coming out should i keep pumping?

11 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
TapFluencer

hi depend on individual. you will eventually feel your boobs not full. normally 1 pump session is 20 to 30 min. I'm a over supply mummy so each pump session I can have 1 full bottle initially and later part 2 full bottle or even more. if you need any breastfeeding help you can dm me at my IG @mummyjlife

Read more
Super Mum

try to keep to 2- 3 hourly and dont go without pumping beyond 5 hours. each pumping should be 30mins max. output varies - my output is never more than 150ml each session, but it's just enough for my LO so I'm npt worried

VIP Member

Every 3 hours. The quantity varies per individual. 200 mL or more for me during the first 3 months. 180 mL or more currently, since I went back to work and pump only at 11:30 am and 5:30 pm.

VIP Member

started with pumping 10mins per 3/4hours. yield 150 per side. now after 3 mths I pump 15-20mins every 5-9hrs and get about 180-240ml

TapFluencer

I only pump for 15 minutes and my output varies from 150ml to 300ml combined. You should only pump until your breasts are cleared.

I pump for 1 hour per session (8 sessions daily) and only get 110 mls per session- Down to 90 since my bout of mastitis.

VIP Member

2-3 hourly if you want to increase your supply

Every 3 hours. The first few month alot lesser

TapFluencer

Every 2 hours. Quantity subject to individual

VIP Member

3hrly