19 Replies

TapFluencer

I feel the maternity pad very irritating and hard to wear. I got myself 3 box of kotex pad panties. I feel very easy to wear especially during first few days. After that I change to normal pad but extra long kind.

VIP Member

I bought one huge packet of maternity pad from TMC after delivery but I prefer the usual overnight pads. In the end, hub bought those overnight pads for me which were much more comfy and prevented side leakages!

Super Mum

I prefer the standard sanitary pads that are for heavy flow (35-42cm). They’re thinner than maternity pads, so more comfortable. But you need it long, because some days the bleeding can be quite heavy

Super Mum

Just one will be more than enough. Hospital will provide some and after a while you can just use normal overnight pads which I find more comfortable... :)

Super Mum

Hospital will provide you with maternity pads. No need to buy. For me, I just use the overnight pad and kotex underwear pad.

Usually hospital will provide maternity pads during your stay there. After that I used normal overnight pads.

TapFluencer

About 1 packet then after that use back normal sanitary pad, those night use and long ones.

Postpartum bedding can last til 2 weeks. So you can estimate how many you should buy.

Just used what the hospital provided, then after that I used overnight napkin.

Just buy 1 pack enough. Then from there maybe you can switch to normal pad

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles