how many of you believe that it is impt to give birth at a certain time or day? is it really true?

11 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

We did consult a fengshui master for a better timing despite having emergency caesarean. For my husband and myself, it is just for a piece of mind. As we did it for our firstborn, we did it for our second child too, to be fair. Just some sharings, different fengshui master use different methods to count, this master might tell you it is a good timing and another might tell horrible story about the same date and time. Hence, I will advise you to take it with a pinch of salt. This is from our personal experiences from both good and bad fengshui masters. If you are a person who tends to worry a lot after hearing some negative stuffs, I will suggest to give it a miss and let nature take it course. If not, just take recommendations from your friends and settle with one only that you feel comfortable with.

Read more

all 3 of mine natural birth, i let nature take its course. if it is in your belief, there is always 先天;后补。取个好名'补" depend on how things are percieved, what look unfortunate to u may deem fortunate by another 。 no matter what good or best timing you choose for them to be born, you cant be guaranteed whole life of wealth and happiness for them 。 they will still go through the cycle of life

Read more
VIP Member

I'm very contradictory haha, I don't believe in that because I think it should be natural - I had a natural vaginal birth and there was no way to control it, in fact, my son picked the date because he came out a week earlier! However, I did get his Chinese name calculated by a Chinese teller :)

if natural den i will not bother abt the timing.. but is elective csec. doc alway schedule me early in the morning. haha. both my kids no choice to be elective csec.. both 七早八早 come out. lol.. first 1 come out 9am. 2nd come out 8am. lol.. zzzz

I will not choose to give birth at a certain time/day. Let nature takes its course. I dun believe tat we muz give birth at a certain time/day but i believe in fengshui in other areas like fengshui for homes, baby's names.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-27047)

Natural if induce i choose date. (but also must see baby wants to come out or not) Csec i can choose date. I won't choose date for good life. But i choose date which has meaning to it.

VIP Member

no. i don't believe in those. in fact i believe baby will choose their own time to come out! both son came out at a timing that is affiliate to my husband and i

7y ago

yes. It's very meaningful! For my 3rd child likely to be a Csect! so wondering what time will he come out!

Pregnancy and giving birth is a natural thing. Just let nature takes its own course.

if caesarean, you can choose date & time from fengshui shi.