How do you feel and react when your own husband is so rude and shows attitude to your mother??

19 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I show him the way he did to me so that he can feel what I am going through as my husband do not like to listen to whatever I said and he will do opposite ~ so this is my only best way to let him know he that he shouldn't do that ~

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-8578)

I will try talking to him but not pushing all the blame on him as sometimes old folks may be at fault too. Just merely sharing my thoughts with him so that he knows how i feel. There may be a reason behind it.

Read more

Hmmm, I think perhaps maybe check with him what's the reason? I think if he's just plain rude than maybe both of you need to sit down and talk about it. Else maybe see if can get him to do some Counselling?

If is me I will tell my hubby in a nice yet sarcastic way. Hubby, how would u feel if I'm rude to ur Mother? Furious & upset right? Same goes to me. 将心比心 Hor

I will just tell him straight that my mum is also his mother now, so he should show some respect and treat her like how he would treat his own mother.

VIP Member

I would ask him why does he behave that way then I would ask him if he would like me to treat the same way to his mom.

I will first observe and study the situation and the reason why he did that. Then, I'll talk to him.

Yes! But I never rude to his parents!

3y ago

me too, but I just think to myself that my actions reflect my upbringing by my own parents so I will not be rude in retaliation