How do you explain to your small children that there is so much hate in the world?

14 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Why is there so much hate in you that you have to explain this to your kids? Learn to forgive and forget. If somebody has done something wrong to you, then stay away from the person. Don't dwell on the unhappy stuff. Instead, focus on how you can improve your life better to make you a happier person. In this way, you will bring up happier kids. Otherwise, this whole thing about hate in the world will continue to be a visious cycle and be passed on to the next generation. Hope you will find your inner peace some day...

Read more
Super Mum

Demonstrate love to your child and let your child demonstrate love to the world to make the world a better place. Because love is more powerful than hate, so even if you start small, spreading love to others will help rid the world of some hate little by little:)

VIP Member

I will tell mine that the world is never fair. But always work with a clear conscience and be kind to others. Not for others, but for ourselves :) there can be so much hate in this world, but you don't have to join into it. Be kind.

VIP Member

I don't. They are too young to understand the strong word HATE. i rather they live in a happy world for now. the hate part will naturally come to them when they are old enough to understand

Read more

They are too young to understand and use the word. I wish kids will never get to that stage where they learn to hate. The world isnt perfect, isnt all sane, dislike yes, hate - maybe not.

Maybe I try to avoid saying the word hate, i would go around explaining that world might not work as we want/plan to. Encourage them that we can be the good part of it :)

VIP Member

Because people are insecure and it is hard to learn how to feel secure. It is something very few people have dared to try to learn.

Why would u want to teach them that? They being kids should be enjoying a happy childhood. Never would I do that.

VIP Member

There’s monsters in every people big or small. Bigger ones are not good and may do something bad for you

VIP Member

My nephew hate his little sister since the moment she was borned😢. No need much explanation