How do you explain to your children (toddlers) when the violence in adults and even within the family?

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Since I give birth my baby since he is 4 months he is always falling down from bed, I'm so worried about him.. I dont know what will happen to him.. Until now he is 10 months.. I fall asleep with the baby and I know put risk of the baby but my body need rest.. I wanted to sleep but cannot.. I'm alone to take care the baby. Even my husband only at home, my husband russian, not like filipino husband helping the wife to taking care of the baby if it free.. He doesn't even say ohh hon go to sleep I will taking care the baby now.. Even I feel bad, I need to move, because I have a baby.. My husband only sleep and sleep.. Although he has work little at home.. I just only share about this. Thanks!

Read more

When we raise children and when they have an understanding of emotions, they also understand which emotion is happy and which isn't. When the kid starts responding as early as 3 or 4 months and giggles when ever you make him laugh and makes a face or cries if he sees someone with a sullen face or fearful expression... it shows that kids are born with a programmed brain where they know that violence is bad. As they grow up, they only want an assertion from his caretakers whom he trusts the most that violence is not good. And when he gets that, he knows and grows up to be a human being who would not like violence or loud behaviour in his life.

Read more

How fast should you lose weight? There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question. Everyone’s body is different, and so the amount of weight you should lose each week will vary depending on your individual situation. However, there are a few general guidelines that you can follow to help you lose weight safely and effectively. In this blog post, we will discuss the different factors that affect how fast you should lose weight, as well as some tips for losing weight at a healthy pace. Read more here https://lowfatdiet.org/how-fast-should-you-lose-weight/

Read more

Healthiest pregnancy There are many things that you can do to have a healthy pregnancy. In this blog post, we will discuss some of the best ways to have a healthy baby. We will also provide tips for staying healthy during your pregnancy. Congratulations and best wishes for a happy and healthy nine months! Read more here https://saygoodbyecitylife.com/healthiest-pregnancy/

Read more

Emphasize that conflicts are bad in general regardless of the root cause. If possible, let the kids go to their room if you argue with someone.

thanks