Describe Mother In Law

How do you describe your mother in law? Please share here ?

123 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My mil is a super woman. She is a full time housewife and help to take care of all the grand children so that we can focus at work.

I have better bond with my MIL than my own mother. She's great! When I gave birth she was the help that I never knew I needed. 💕

Cares alot for baby... made me food and soup thats good for baby's growth. I dont have much problem with MIL only FIL 😂😂😂

5y ago

Sort of really hates me.. probably felt that his son was stolen 😂😂😂

Not that supportive, kuripot and judgemental mother in law. I can say that I am not lucky to have one unlike others.

VIP Member

A superwoman — I always feel that I can never do what she did raising her kids so well and independent. 💪🏻

Easy going, not very clean, a little naggy, but most importantly, the person who gave life to my child’s father

TapFluencer

Mine is amazing. She is independent, creative and kind. She is also very stylish and has great taste in fashion!

Amazing. She treats me, actually both FIL and MIL treat me like their own. Very blessed to have them😊

So helpful!!! Really awkward at the beginning, but over time we have bonded and she really help out alot!

Waste of time. She bothers about my husbands ex-wife more than me. Thank god i have a wonderful mother..