impatient spouse

How do you deal with a super impatient spouse?

60 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Listen, there has to be an underlying reason. Why is your partner so short with you? Is he frustrated with his job? Or something is bothering him at home? Instead of just ignoring this, it’s best to ask him directly. People often get taken aback by direct confrontation and are unable to come up with a creative excuse. So use this as an opportunity to get to know what is causing all this irritability. You can also share how his impatience is traumatising to you. You never know, you might actually be able to help him. If his impatience irks you too much, only you can do something about it. Meditation and exercising is another way of developing patience. So once you find the root cause, perhaps you can encourage your partner to take these activities.

Read more

Nagiging impatient kaming mga mommies if yung busy ka na sa bahay, baby tapos aasikasuhin mo pa ang hubby mo, naguguluhan utak namin kung ano uunahin.Gusto rin naming mga mommies yung kusa nyong nakikita na need na namin ng back up or kaung mga hubby kung kaya nyo namn gawin ang isang bagay, gawin nyo na lng din. Payo ko po it's better to talk to your spouse at mag open ka po sa kanya.Mag heart to heart talk po kayo.😊At sabay mag pray bago matulog.

Read more
VIP Member

Hahaha. I have a VERY impatient spouse. It's pointless to ask them change. So what i did to make things better between us is, get ready before him. Mealtimes, i will always focus on feeding the kids before rushing through my meals. Not healthy but no choice as my husband is impaitent when it comes to kids or practically everything I also don't wish to argue on it every single time. Give and take. He has his own flaws. i have mine too.

Read more

How does his impatience affected you? For me my husband is impatient on queuing up. So let's say if there is a good deal, good food with long waiting time, he will rather just eat the other stalls with not so much queue. But its just a small issue on this though. For handling of kids, he can't tolerate if my son keeps whining unless he hurt himself.

Read more

I think nasa personality na yan ng tao. There are people who tend to be so impatient even with the simplest things. And sa totoo lang, nakakairita na din if puro reklamo maririnig mo kahit napaka simpleng bagay lang. Try to talk to him if he could manage his patience lalo na may family na sya. Everyone gets affected.

Read more

my husband is also kinda impatient and it was so irritating . whenever we plan to go out I wake up very early and prep everything needed and prep myself then cook so he doesn’t need to wait at ALL! hahaha men and their patience . always plan everything ahead , so less argue.

Talk with them when the mood is good and explain that it needs to change, especially with kids you both need to be SUPER patient, so the faster your spouse learns it, the better. You both could figure out the root cause of impatience and you'll figure out ways to manage it.

i love him unconditionally, i told him before "mahal kita maging sino o ano ka" "mahal kita bilang ikaw" at dahil mahal ko sya i need to accept his good and bad side. may i ask you, why do you love your spouse, anong pinaka na guatuham mo sa kanya?

Patience. What else can we do, if we want to be hard headed, nothing will be resolved. Instead it gets more heated and out of control. Talk to your spouse when he is come. Everything is all absolutely about the right time.

he's so impatient while he is driving good thing he only cuss when kids are not around. I usually as him why he is like that and he doesn't answer back, I just don't react and I always tell him to smile and it works