How do we work out our marriage and relationship?

On the hot topic that's trending lately about celebrities - king and queen of their network , being involved in infidelity. a lot of women commented that - ang ganda na daw ng asawa, or ang sexy na ni misis or ang dami na nilang anak..bakit pa nagawa ni mister inyon? but to tell you frankly, when the lust takes over the mind, your beauty, your waistline or your bigger sized boobs nor the number of your children will no longer be an assurance nor a security for you to say that your husband will not cheat. and to men, your handsome looks, dick's size nor the car you are driving is not an assurance too. a person cheats, because they're cheater..no other reason. so ano pong gagawin? honestly, i don't know too. all i know is that i cling on to love and faith. love - i love my husband even when i am sooo pissed off and sooo mad at him. and i love him more when he is the best. faith - i hold on to God and my faith in Him that He will sway my husband away from temptations. that He had blessed our marriage and will help us in making our marriage grow. also, during those times that i am in trouble, i hold on to Him..to shed some lights. i also have my faith in my husband that he will not cheat on me and that his love for me and for our family is bigger than the lust he will feel for somebody. and everytime we have misunderstandings, and when i am hating him, i would recall all those years that we've been together.. reminisce those days that we are so inlove and recall why i loved him so much. after that i would feel kilig again.. do not forget also to make your spouse your best buddy..your bestfriend and barkada at the same time..accept his flaws - anlakas umotot besh..nakakainis 🤦🏻‍♀️ but i love him for that. keep an open communication as well. like me, i don't nag at him, when im mad, i keep quiet but i message him on messenger and doon ko siya inaaway. that way, our children won't know we have a fight. lastly, if may kulang - punuan..instead of looking for comfort somewhere, looking for the things your spouse is lacking or finding fault, learn to accept and be contented..pinakasalan mo yan, pagtiisan mo..just kidding. but think, you're not perfect and so is your spouse..to have 100%, you both can give 50-50. love is not just a feeling, it consist of hardwork and sacrifice - and that hardwork and sacrifice will be doubled when you enter into marriage. Stay inlove mommies .Happy Sunday! 🥰🥰 https://www.instagram.com/p/CKaS6s3A5a1/?igshid=vysweokl5bs #mamadisay #TeamCrame #momlife #mommylife #momoftwins #DavaoMommy #davaobased #davaomommyblogger #davaomommycontentcreators #TAPmamaAko

How do we work out our marriage and relationship?
1 Reply
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Love this.. thanks momsh ❤️❤️