Send To School

Hopefully my centre parents don't send their child to school when they down with flu/running nose or fever. Stay home. Sigh.

13 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

I think the school will be strict at this period of time. My daughter is not sick but temp was 37.5 when she goes school. Teacher called me to bring her home. Took her temp once home & she was 36.9.

Couldn't agree more.. but centres got to check thoroughly on temperature.. forehead check may not be as accurate as axillary or ear check so i suggest they should double check again

4y ago

Agree with you!

VIP Member

Agree! My kids CC already stopped kids who has coughs/running nose from coming into the centre, on top of the usual fever restrictions.

VIP Member

Fever definitely nooo.. bt some parents still wana send when they have flu or cough! Urgggghh 👎🏼

4y ago

😪

Super Mum

Some preschool do ask parents to bring kid back if kid has nose block or even mild sneezing

Super Mum

Agree. This is social responsibility. The centres will check right?

4y ago

Yes centre will check. As for some parents they feed their child medicine ( example running nose / cough medication) before sending their child to school. Children still small like infant they don't know how to cover mouth, not blaming them. But... Sigh.

VIP Member

Yeahhh...Something I can never understand too:(

VIP Member

Yes, I hope so too. Don’t spread germs

VIP Member

Its ideal but far from realistic.

Yes agree and hopefully