Parenting

How do you help your child deal with disappointment?

Parenting
16 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

How I survived after my husband left me When I found out my marriage was over, I thought my life was over too. I contacted Dr Unity it was the best thing that ever happened to me. My husband left me a few years ago for another woman and they both planned to get married. I am so surprised that he came back to me on a chilly Saturday afternoon, begging and crying for me to take him back and forgive him for breaking up our marital home and abandoning me and the kids. Dr Unity is a true spiritualist saviour. He brought my husband back “If you have any worries or problems in your marriage or relationships you can contact him through his WhatsAppat: +2348055361568 , Email him at: [email protected] , His website:http://unityspelltemple.website2.me

Read more

A lot of people go through pains in their relationships. It's hard to give up on true love, sometimes we pretend to be fine but we are not. Fighting to get the one we love is like fighting to get back our joy and happiness. Dr Kokobi is here to help the broken hearts because he's capable of getting your EX lover back with his powerful love spells. He can also help you win a lottery with his powers as well. Get in touch with him via his email [email protected]

Read more

Binding Spells – perfect midnight binding love spells, Female spell caster, Islamic spells for money, LOST LOVE SPELLS, Lottery money spells, Lottery spells that never lose in San Marino, Lottery spells that win in Seychelles, Love spells in Islam, Make him miss me spell, Online love spells, psychic love spells, Real lottery spells that work, Real love spell caster, real love spells, Spells for lost love, Winning lottery spells in http://onihaspells.com...,.

Read more

Console by telling them sometimes its ok to feel disappointed. Pray and god will help you thru

VIP Member

Hug her and share my true stories with her so she knows what she is feeling is normal

Tell them that nothing is perfect. They did their best and betters things will come