heartaches

My heart aches so much seeing my newborn cry ... whats going on with me?

18 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
TapFluencer

It's normal. But don't be too upset or stress up. Check the following if newborn cry 1. Hungry? Drink enough? If not sure check the output 2. Diaper wet? 3. Environment temperature, too hot or too cold? 4. Anything that making newborn uncomfortable? Like mittens too tight, clothes too tight etc. 5. Unwell? Check temperature Lastly seek help from hubby or your parents.

Read more
TapFluencer

Congratulations! This is a natural Phenomenon as you are still getting to know your baby. Eventually both of you will settle into a routine and you would understand that baby has many different cries: hungry, want nappy changed, Want someone to play with him/her etc.

Super Mum

Congrats! I cried constantly for 2 weeks after giving birth and was very moody. But it will get better and you will get used to it though the ache will still be there when anything happens to your child. Take care!

VIP Member

Don’t think too much into it. It’s all part and parcel of growing up. Have faith in yourself that you’re doing fine! :) all the best!

VIP Member

Hi... you might find this article informative https://sg.theasianparent.com/postnatal_depression_in_singapore

Hi, Welcome to the motherhood journey :) Keep giving lots of hugs and kisses and it will all be fine

VIP Member

Me too! Even a little small red dot or bump makes me teary. It’s the hormones at work... it’s normal

Mummy blues... It will go away! For me it was panick initially, not too sure what to do

VIP Member

Congratulations! No worries, just give them more hugs (basically, hug and feed LOL! )

Give yourself some time mummy to settle down, you’ll be fine. Take care!