We have been married for 14 years and have two kids, but my wife is increasingly getting involved in my kids life and studies. So much that she has started ignoring me. I feel very lonely. How do I get her attention back?

17 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
TapFluencer

Try to rekindle the romance that started your relationship in the first place. Spice up your marriage by being extra attentive and supportive. Bring her out on a date and woo her. Also have a heart to heart talk and share with her your feelings

You could take your wife out on a little vacation. Leave your kids with either of your parents for the weekend. Spending time together might remind her of old days and maybe she hopefully will change.

how to take care of my 2year kid ,as am a working mom and she is in day care for a day time ,how i will take care mentally and healthy

plan some family activities to strengthen the bonding between you and her. As children is her focus, involve children in those activites.

you should get involved with your kids too. but also try dating her again. Set appointments.

Have a talk with your wife about it.

Have a trip just you two!